Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lake Waukewan- Meredith, NH Photography


I know I slack on my posting but in my defense, I have been posting more on my Facebook page. Check it out when you have the chance. New members recieve 10% off any purchase!

Last post I discussed hanging my photography up in a local Starbucks! Everything looks really good on the walls. It's amazing how time goes by so fast. I feel like I just placed everything into Starbucks and now I have to take everything down soon.

In other news, I sold a new print!! Check out the link below.
http://fineartamerica.com/saleannouncement.html?id=aec4529e5134c42e14b087e5e041e068

Fineareamerica.com is a great site that allows you to upload your (set number of images) art for free, they do all the printing, shipping, and money exchanging! This way I have more time to create! They have a yearly subsrciption as well for artists with multiple images.

Anyway, it's almost Christmas and I got all my shopping done! Well, almost done!

Cheers!

No comments: