Thursday, December 2, 2010

What a day!





Well after 6 hours of hell on the rain roads of NH and VT I made to Burlington, VT to hang my artwork in the Daily Planet Restaurant. When I rolled into Burlington the clouds were looming about, however, the rain had not started yet and I was thankful for that.
The installation went smooth and I was in and out in about an hour. Please check out the images I have uploaded of the Daily Planet.

I also got some good pizza at Manhattan Pizza in Burlington. Not bad for a $2 slice. Good beer selection too! Check um out if you get the chance. I would have eaten at the daily planet but they didn't open till 3:30 or 4. When I go to pick up my art in a month I am going to hit up the brew up in town.

Whelp, it's winter and that means hibernation! I will be creating more art when I can and spending time with my love and finishing my sketchbook for the Sketchbook project! The book is due in Feb. and I plan on uploading images from that when I have the time to scan them in.

Take care and have a good holiday!

Cheers!

No comments: