Thursday, July 15, 2010

BP de Mexico VII





Here is the seventh drawing from the series. I have used oil pastels on recycled card stock.
The size of the drawing is 5.5"x4.25". The original drawing is going for $45

Prints are available in 5.5"x4.25" $15, 14"x11"-$30, 20"x16"-$45 and 24"x18"-$60.
Prints are printed on order. If you would like a custom size please contact me and I will try to accommodate your request.

I use archival inks and typically print on Glossy paper.

I will also be donating 1% percent of the sales to: onepercentfortheplanet.org
Let me know what you think of the series.

In other news, I am getting some art ready for the walls of The Village Perk in Meredith, NH! The perk is a great place to relax, read a book and enjoy some coffee or tea, (if you're into that sort of thing). :)
I will be hanging my art for the month of Aug. and the open reception will be the first saturday of August 7th.

I hope you get a chance to check it out!

Cheers!

No comments: