Saturday, March 13, 2010

Here we go again!

Okay, I am not good about posting routinely; however, I will do my best! I have been extremely busy at the day job and I haven't had much time to post as I have been creating new art and updating the site.
This weekend I am workin' in the studio and getting a ton of work done. Listening to music and possibly a few pints of my favorite! Right now I am listening to Ronan Quinn. If you haven't heard him he is a great Irish musician and I highly recommend taking a listen.
In other news, I am Moon Art Design is on Facebook!! Check it out and add me to you list!

I am planning on posting some new art on Monday, so check back then!

have a great weekend. Cheers!!

PS- This time last year, I was in Ireland drinkin' my first pint on the Emerald Isle. Rugby 6 nations today! Go Ireland!!

No comments: