Thursday, January 14, 2010

Slow Start

It's been slow going as far as posting here for 2010. I have been utilizing my time and really trying to wrap up the rest of my web site which I am now hoping to have LIVE by the end of January.
Life gets in the way of projects sometimes and I am okay with that. I wouldn't have it any other way.
I am heading to GA next week for 4 days! Should be great. I am heading down to see my brother graduate from Ranger School. The kid is a BAD ASS. But as an older brother I can still put him down! :)

I will be bringing the camera and taking pics as he will be tending to the break down of Ranger school and preparing for graduation ceremonies. My mom and I will be exploring when we are not with him. Should be a blast!

If I don't post that much the rest of the month you know why.... I AM BUSY!!! :)

I will be back.

Cheers!

No comments: