Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where is the Energy Coming From?

This is a painting that I have been working on for a while now. It is one painting that separates into three pieces.
I call it "Where is the Energy Coming From?"  In this painting I am working on discovering a new energy source to power these paintings and allow this painting to illuminate and draw people in while it hangs on a wall.

Subconsciously I am thinking about the global problem in regards to finding an alternative energy source that is a huge concern for the world and should be on everyones mind.  

I hope this will stimulate some thought and will help people realize that our earth is a fragile place and if we want to exist tomorrow we have to start to use alternative energy and change the way we live today!

Please comment I would love to hear your thoughts.


No comments: